The AirOn R10 is revolutionizing the way Oxygen 3 and Negative Ionization is automated and managed. Plug in the power cable that is included with the unit, click the power switch on from the back of the unit and let it do what it does best. The SMART software will take care of the rest.
- AirOn uses SMART software to maintain sensor accuracy and regulates Oxygen 3 levels to 0.05 ppm.
- Sound levels are 60% quieter than previous versions.
- 16 million negative ion production.
- SMART Room software detects larger and smaller rooms and compensates live.
- Power consumption has been reduced by 25% compared to earlier models.
- Length: 8.75in
- Width: 4.9in
- Height: 4.5in
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
In The Box:
AirOn R10 comes with a limited warranty and operations manual.
OSHA Approves: Oxygen 3 levels at 0.05 ppm 24 hours a day for humans.
CA. Residents note: AirOn generators are currently not available to be shipped to California residences, pursuant to AB 2276. Please check back soon.